No. The SRO’s salaries and their equipment will be paid for through the NBISD General Fund. NBISD has contracted with the City of New Braunfels Police Department for eight (8) SROs to be housed at each of NBISD’s four (4) secondary campuses with the remaining four rotating to all of the elementary schools. NBISD will pay 75% of the cost, with the City of New Braunfels covering the remaining 25%.