New Braunfels ISD Board of Trustees is forming a Bond Planning Committee to develop recommendations for a possible bond referendum in May 2024. The district is now accepting applications for interested committee members until 5 p.m. on September 6, 2023.
The committee member qualifications include:
- Current resident of New Braunfels ISD or current NBISD employee
- Agrees to work as a team to develop recommendations for a bond referendum
- Must pledge to attend a majority of the committee meetings
- Remain objective and be open to all ideas related to the facility needs of NBISD
The Bond Planning Committee will meet 5-6 times over the course of two months this fall semester. at various locations. The meeting schedule is below, with the meetings beginning at 6:00 p.m. and ending by 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Wednesday, October 18, 2023
- Wednesday, November 1, 2023
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Wednesday, November 29, 2023 (tentative)
- Monday, December 11, 2023 – Board Meeting Presentation at 7 p.m. (optional)
All interested applicants may submit an application using this online form. All applicants will be notified by email no later than September 11, 2023, regarding the status of their application. For more information, call 830-643-5781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.